Friday, March 21, 2008

vanessa ann hudgens - vanessa hudgens photos

I pointed at the breast fumbler and asked, "What's you name?"
"Graham," he replied. vanessa hudgens beckoned him, "Come here Graham."
He got up and came to me rather carefully, no doubt wondering what was going to happen. "Sit down," I told him. He sat, and vanessa hudgens went on, "Do you really think you'd like to touch a woman's breasts?"
He looked startled. "I suppose so," he mumbled.
"Well now's your chance," I said, "open my shirt." He blinked and did nothing. "What's the matter Graham, afraid? Have I got to do it for you?" I began to unbutton down to the waist and my rather full breasts came tumbling out.
He stared fascinated but made no move to touch me.

"What's the matter?" vanessa hudgens jeered "I thought you said you'd like to touch a woman's breasts. Well now's your chance."
He still made no move, so I seized his hand and drew it to my breasts. The other two looked on as if mesmerized.
Graham's hand, once in contact with a breast, quickly became active and started to gently squeeze. I let him play with me for a minute or two, then leaned over so my breast brushed his lips. "Suck my nipple," vanessa hudgens whispered, and placed one of them right against his mouth. He took it in and began to suck, starting to get more energetic about it as he went on.

I was starting to be worked up by now, and decided to advance matters. There was little opportunity for refined lovemaking in this situation, and realising I would probably have to take all three of them, vanessa hudgens went straight to the point. I was wearing a skirt, so taking off my panties I order Graham to get his jeans off. He was shaking all over, but managed to muddle his way through the task of removing the garment. vanessa hudgens ordered him to lie on his back, and sat astride him.
For all his nervousness, he had a very creditable erection. I lowered myself onto it and without further preliminaries let him enter me. He whimpered and cried out as I did this, and guessing that he would come very quickly, vanessa hudgens moved up and down on him briskly. He shot into me with loud groans, and waiting until vanessa hudgensfelt his penis growing flaccid inside me, I withdrew from him and rolled away a little.

No comments: