Friday, March 21, 2008

Vanessa Anne Hudgens naked - vanessa anne hudgens nude

I looked at the other two and said, "Well, who's next?"
The boy who had first spoken was clearly in a very excited state by now, and he came straight over to me and began fondling my breasts with great gusto. While he did this I took his hand and placed it against me sex organ, which was soaked with sperm and my juices, and made him work his fingers inside me.
After he had played for a few minutes vanessa hudgens lay over on my back, pulled my skirt up high to expose my groin completely, spread my legs wide, and said to him, "You can do the work. Fuck me now."
He needed no second telling. He came between my legs and penetrated. He hammered into me madly, and like Graham, he shot his load quickly.
When he had separated from me, vanessa hudgens looked across at the smaller boy. "Well?" vanessa hudgens queried. He made no move. I realised he was shy and frightened, so vanessa hudgens beckoned to him. He still made no move. The other two began to laugh. "He can't get it up," they crowed.
vanessa hudgens turned on them; "Did you two enjoy having me?" vanessa hudgens said angrily.

"Well, yes," Graham said.
"In that case," I retorted, "your friend is entitled to enjoy me as well. Now you two, clear off. Go back down the track and wait for me. vanessa hudgens want to talk to you." They hesitated, so vanessa hudgens snapped, "Go." They went.
Once they were out of sight and hearing, I turned to the remaining boy.
"What's your name," vanessa hudgens asked gently. "Roy," he replied. "Come and sit beside me, Roy," I invited. He came slowly across and sat. "Wouldn't you like to have sex with me?" vanessa hudgens asked. He didn't reply. "Don't you like me?" vanessa hudgens queried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOSSA EU ESTOU PASMO QUE VOCÊ ENTROU EM MEU BLOG...
GANHEI NA LOTERIA POIS SOU MUITO FÃ SEU...
BRIGADO POR ENTRAR...
POSSO TE SEGUIR NO TWITTER?
MAIS UMA VEZ; OBRIGADO