Friday, March 21, 2008

Vanessa Anne Hudgens nude - Vanessa Hudgens nude

And did you think that in raping me you wouldn't hurt me? Unless Vanessa Hudgens gave up without a fight, of course you would hurt me, and as you see, you might have got hurt as well. All three of you might have been able to force me to have sex with you, but the mere fact that you didn't all pitch in at once suggests that raping isn't what you really want to do. And how much satisfaction do you think you would have got? Is that how you want a woman, unwilling, fighting, and you probably ending up in jail?"
"No," said the small boy, "We just wanted to have sex with you because you looked so good."
"How many girls have you had sex with?" Vanessa Hudgens asked. He looked sheepish and muttered, "None." Vanessa Hudgens looked at the boy I had kicked, "And how about you?" He said nothing, and looked down at the ground. "And you?" I asked the last boy.
"Vanessa Hudgens once touched a girls tits," mumbled.
"Oh," I said caustically, " So you're the experienced one are you? I suppose you were the one who was going to show your friends how it's done?" He said nothing. "Did you actually see the girls breasts?"
"No," he said miserably, "It was through her clothes."

Vanessa Hudgens was amazed. In these days of sexual promiscuity when young people seem to have sex from the earliest age with anyone and everyone, I had stumbled across three virgin youths; or rather, they had stumbled across me.
I confess I am no virtuous maiden. I have had sex with a number of men, both before and after my marriage. The extra marital sex has never been serious. I enjoy being generous with my body, and so long as I am safe on the pill, and am sure there is no chance of nasty diseases, I see no harm in a bit of sexual fun. In fact, all the men I had been with were nice, "respectable" men from the Church who were having a holiday from their dreary and unattractive wives.
Vanessa Hudgens had often wondered what it was like for an older woman having sex with younger virgin boys, and here was an opportunity to find out.

No comments: