Friday, March 21, 2008

vanessa hudgens nude

At the top of our street begins a trail that wends it way through the hills for miles. I often take a walk there, and this is what Vanessa Hudgens was doing on the day that my story is concerned with.
My husband, Jim, was away on a fishing trip for a few days, taking our two boys, Jamie and Tony with him. Left alone I decided on a walk along the trail for a few hours. Vanessa Hudgens packed some sandwiches and taking a bottle of water, I set out.

It was a beautiful day with the sun shining but not too hot. The leaves on the trees glittered and wild flowers were out everywhere, and I wondered why more people didn't make use of the trail. In all my walks, Vanessa Hudgens only occasionally met others. It seems that people prefer to use exercise bikes and other equipment, instead of getting out of the house and walking in the fresh air.
Vanessa Hudgens had been walking for about an hour and a half when I had the feeling that I was being watched and followed. I looked round a number of times and saw nobody, but the feeling persisted. I put it down to imagination and in any case was not particularly fearful. I had trained in some martial arts and was very fit, and felt confidant Vanessa Hudgens could defend myself if need be.

After a couple of hours and about the point I intended to turn back, Vanessa Hudgens decided on a rest. I sat down on the grass under the shade of a tree, and having eaten my sandwiches, I lay back for a while. Vanessa Hudgens must have dozed off, when I was awakened by a slight sound nearby, I think it was the rustle of a bush.
Vanessa Hudgens thought it might be some small animal, but when I looked up, I saw three boys over 18 years of age standing about ten yards away, looking at me. Vanessa Hudgens was startled, but not scared. I said, "Hello," and the one who seemed the oldest of the three said, "Hi."
Two of them were quite tall and well built, while the third was smaller and looked a little anxious.Vanessa Hudgens got the feeling he might take to his heels and run any moment. All three stood there silent, looking at me.

No comments: